Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Something worse than the confocal

If I stay at home, there is no one around to witness my insanity. Therefore, I am sane for all practical purposes. I don't think I have ever had to try soooo hard for anything ever. That being said, it may be pertinent to thank all those people in my life who make this stupid exercise bearable, but I feel weird and sappy doing so. Instead, I will express my feelings through Battlegore Spectacular. It's like when Lee Adama got all soft and squishy on the Pegasus and had to not be soft and squishy anymore after the fraking shit storm that was New Caprica. Or when Kara accepted Sam's hybrid hook-up. Or Bill Adama saying goodbye to his Moustachio. Basically, I am pretty sure prelims are a rite of passage in more ways than the obvious one and I will be something more of a grownup afterwards. This mostly makes me sad.

Nemesis, A-Bomb, Schnip: this tomato loves you.

1 comment: